If you are planning an outdoor living space project, trees could be in the way. Therefore, you are going to need to plan on removing them. You will want to remove trees that are in the way and others that could cause problems.
Before you get ready to remove the trees around your property, get prepared. You want to make sure that your landscaping is ready for the tree removal. The following tree removal preparation guide will help you with outdoor living space designs:
- Clearing Under Brush and Weeds — There is vegetation that is going to need to be removed. This vegetation can be minor weeds and landscaping groundcover plants. It may be thicker underbrush that you will want to talk to the tree service about cleaning up for you. Before the larger trees can be removed, you are going to need to clean up this vegetation. Do this to make it easier to get around and do the work that needs to be done.
- Mark Trees That Need To Be Removed — Trees that need to be removed should be clearly marked. The trees that are in the way of structures, hardscaping, and landscaping design features will need to be marked. You will also want to mark any trees that have unhealthy growth, or problems with insects and disease.
- Make Sure That There Is Access For Equipment — The tree service needs to have access to the area where work is being done. Talk to them about the type of equipment that will be using and access to the trees. You will want to make sure that the path is clear to the area where trees need to be removed and that the equipment can pass.
- Decide On What To Do With The Tree Removal Waste — There are several options for dealing with tree waste after removal. One of the options that you may want to consider is cutting up the trees for firewood. You can also mulch the smaller waste for landscaping ground cover.
- Remove The Trees and Begin Creating Outdoor Living Spaces — Removing the trees is going to be the easy part of the process. It is also going to be the last step before you begin creating the outdoor living space area for your home. Remove the trees and begin planning the rest of your outdoor living space project.
These are the things that need to be done to prepare your property for tree removal. If you are ready to remove trees for your outdoor living space, contact a tree removal service and start preparing for the project.